Monday, September 21, 2020

Did Not See This Coming At All!

 This came up on my Facebook memories today:


No one could have imagined what 2020 was going to be like. 

Last week marked six months of the shelter-in-place. Every day has seemed almost the same as since March. Still staying at home most of the time, though as of last week I am now working two days a week for two hours each day. We are now doing art on Monday (each of us has an art kit with paints, crayons, markers and color pencils). Since returning in June, we have also been doing either a writing activity or a topic discussion on Wednesday. All the while keeping our safe distances.

3 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I think that if anyone had written a book or a movie about our 2020 it would have been panned as completely unrealistic.
Glad you are able to get out a bit more.

Bob Johns said...

I think the hardest part is winter for us is coming again so depresion will set back in. I sure hope flu season is not as bad as they say. Stay safe.

Sandra Cox said...

Good one.
I'm assuming everyone is masking up at work.
Stay safe.