Here is the card for September.
- Dinosaurs Before Dark--Mary Pope Osborne (1 square): Audiobook
- Bird Summons-Leila Aboulela (3 squares): E-Book, New-to-You Author, Not in a Series
- The Country Guesthouse--Robyn Carr (4 squares): Shelf Love, Physical Book, In a Series, Book Club Read, Weather on the Cover
- How to Be a Pirate--Cressida Cowell (9 squares): Pirates, Library Book, Ship/Boat on the Cover, Demon, Short (Under 300 Pages), Travel/Journey, Enemies/Frenemies, Disguise, Beard/Piercing/Tattoo
- Circe--Madeline Miller (2 squares): Single-Word Title, Historic Setting
- Invincible Louisa--Cornelia Meigs (2 squares): Woman on the Cover, Free Space
- TTFN--Lauren Myracle (2 squares): Set in a School, Love Triangle
- Ace of Spades--Faridah Abike-Iyimide (1 square): Free Book
25 squares completed on September 21
We always play book bingo at the Library. Everyone has so much fun.
Well let me know if any of these are worthwhile reads. In fact, since you read so much, how about a recommendation blog of the top 5 books you've read lately? I am always looking for suggestions.
Post a Comment