Sunday, September 26, 2021

Homework Flashback

Seeing this recent parody video by the Holderness Family game me flashbacks to my school days:

 



I began remembering how complicated word problems get. Anyone remember how this was? I'm just glad I don't have to worry about this stuff anymore. And how many quadratic equations? I could never be of assistance for any of these things. Even without kids or students to teach, hearing this stuff still boggles my mind. What would I be doing now? Glad I don't have to worry about that 🙂

3 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

I could use several refresher courses;)

Sandra Cox said...

AND completely agree on word problems.

Lisa K Thomasson Jung said...

The train problems. My son always hated those. Goodcthing for Kahn and You tube to help with math homework.