Another I will be bringing back next year.
The challenge will be to read books written in the form of letters, diaries, blogs, e-mails and such, either completely or partially written this way.
- Challenge will run from January 1 to December 31, 2022. Books must be started on or after January 1 to count. Re-reads will be allowed as long as they are read during the specified time period.
- Books may cross over to other challenges in which you are participating.
- Fiction (all genres and subgenres) and nonfiction that fit the challenge description may be read.
- All book formats are allowed (paper, audio, electronic, graphic novels/manga, picture books).
- No levels. I will let you choose how many books to read.
- You do not need a blog to sign up. You may keep tract of your progress on Goodreads, Amazon or other similar sites with a shelf dedicated to this challenge. Or sign up on Youtube, Facebook, or Twitter.
- You do not need to post reviews, nor will there be any check-ins.
- Sign up below in the comments. I will not be using linkys this year.
Need ideas for reading? Here are some links to get started:
- The Red Queen--Philippa Gregory
- The Time Traveler's Wife--Audrey Niffenegger
- Several People Are Typing--Calvin Kasulke
- Black Buck--Mateo Aksaripour
- Unfriended--Rachel Vail
- Jay's Gay Agenda--Jason June
- Meet Cute--Jennifer L. Armentrout & others
- Easy Crafts for the Insane--Kelly Williams Brown
- The Midnight Library--Matt Haig
- Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald--Therese Anne Fowler
- Never Always Sometimes--Adi Alsaid
- Parable of the Sower--Octavia E. Butler
- The Rainbow Comes and Goes--Anderson Cooper & Gloria Vanderbilt
- Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac--Gabrielle Zevin
- Meet Me at Emotional Baggage Claim--Lisa Scottoline and Francesca Serritella
- The Little Paris Bookshop--Nina George
- The Summer of Jordi Perez--Amy Spalding
- The Coldest Winter Ever--Sister Souljah
- Would Like to Meet--Rachel Winters
- Technically, You Started It--Lana Wood Johnson
- Punk 57--Penelope Douglas
- Tell the Wolves I'm Home--Carol Rifka Brunt
- The Lies That Bind--Emily Giffin
- Book Lovers--Emily Henry
- Queenie--Candice Carty-Williams
- The Summer Deal--Jill Shalvis
- Tokyo Ever After--Emiko Jean
- l8r, g8r--Lauren Myracle
- Aurora Rising--Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
- Felix Ever After--Kacen Callender
- The Heart Principle--Helen Hoang
- The Taking of Jake Livingston--Ryan Douglass
- City on Fire--Garth Risk Hallberg
- Jemima J--Jane Green
- Band of Sisters--Lauren Willig
- Funny You Should Ask--Elissa Sussman
- American Road Trip--Patrick Flores-Scott
- Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow--Gabrielle Zevin
- The Good Sister--Sally Hepworth
- Girl Online On Tour--Zoe Sugg
- Last in a Long Line of Rebels--Lisa Lewis Tyre
- Towering--Alex Flinn
- In a Holidaze--Christina Lauren
Calling challenge complete on December 26
I so enjoy this challenge and these kinds of books. Will be joining once again.
Another of my favourite reading genres.
I'm in again, for 2022! Thanks for hosting.
Avid Series Reader
I'm joining this year
Me here and would love to join in. https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/39143579-donnisha-jones?ref=nav_mybooks&shelf=epistolary-reading-challenge-2022
Post a Comment