This is a new one to me.
- Audiobook: Die, Snow White! Die, You D*** Fool!--Yuri Rasovsky
- Novel in Verse: Glass--Ellen Hopkins
- Written in an unusual genre (epistolary, transcript, mixed media, etc.): Several People Are Typing--Calvin Kasulke
- Nonfiction: The XX Brain--Lisa Mosconi, PhD
- LGBTQ+ book written for a YA audience: Jay's Gay Agenda--Jason June
- Published Before 2000: The Power of One--Bryce Courtenay
- Middle Grade Book by a Person of Color: Out of My Mind--Sharon M. Draper
- Read a book and watch its adaptation: Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil--John Berendt
- Work in translation: My Invented Country--Isabel Allende
- Book (fiction or nonfiction) that addresses nature or the environment: Visionary Women--Andrea Barnet
Challenge completed on April 2
You are really gonna read a lot this year. I admire that.
Thanks for sharing - new to me as well. Adding it to my other challenges for 2022
Post a Comment