Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Creativity Reading Challenge 2024

And my last one for 2024:


This challenge is about reading books on creativity, art, crafts, writing, film making, photography, cosmetology, DIY, cooking, music and any other topic that helps you live a more creative life. 



Challenge Guidelines

  • Runs January 1 to December 31, 2024. 
  • I won't be creating different levels. Read as many books as you want.
  • Books may be nonfiction, memoir, how-to, self help, coffee table books, instructional, picture books, and even fictional books if they are about people who are creative.
  • You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks or audiobooks
  • You may reread books. 
  • Books may count towards other reading challenges in which you are participating.
  • Sign up below in the comments. 

Need ideas for reading? Here are some links to get started:
40 of the Best Books to Unlock Your Creativity

Fiction Books Involving Art

11 Essential Art History Books

10 Novels About Art You Won't Put Down


My Books:

4 comments:

Laura@Reading Books Again said...

I will be participating this year!

Dreatine said...

Will do!
https://latinabookgirl.blogspot.com/2024/01/2024-creativity-reading-challenge.html

mony said...

I'm in! where do I post my book? Thanks!

mony said...

I'm in! where do I post my book? Thanks!