Monday, October 23, 2023

Epistolary Reading Challenge 2024

Another I have been hosting for years is up now.




The challenge will be to read books written in the form of letters, diaries, blogs, e-mails and such, either completely or partially written this way. 


Guidelines:
  • Challenge will run from January 1 to December 31, 2024.  Books must be started on or after January 1 to count.  Re-reads will be allowed as long as they are read during the specified time period.
  • Books may cross over to other challenges in which you are participating.  
  • Fiction (all genres and subgenres) and nonfiction that fit the challenge description may be read.
  • All book formats are allowed (paper, audio, electronic, graphic novels/manga, picture books). 
  • No levels.  I will let you choose how many books to read.
  • You do not need a blog to sign up.  You may keep tract of your progress on Goodreads, Amazon or other similar sites with a shelf dedicated to this challenge.  Or sign up on Youtube, Facebook, or Twitter.
  • You do not need to post reviews, nor will there be any check-ins.
  • Sign up below in the comments. I will not be using linkys this year.

Need ideas for reading? Here are some links to get started:




My Books:

8 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

One of my favourite reads.

Laura@Reading Books Again said...

I am joining this challenge for the first time!

Anonymous said...

Yayyyy! My favorite style (?) of nonfiction! And my second year participating in this challenge. I need to do a little 2023 wrap up post.

Jinjer said...

Yayyyy!! My favorite style of nonfiction and my second time participating. I need to do a little 2023 wrap up post!

Vicki said...

I'm in!

Violist said...

I am joining this challenge for the first time! Happy reading, everyone!

Lisa of Hopewell said...

Is it too late to join in? I just learned of this.

Jamie Ghione said...

Lisa of Hopewell: You may join anytime.