Saturday, October 7, 2023

Pumpkin Patch Trip

Yesterday some of the clients at the center took a trip to Spina Farms in Morgan Hill, CA. It was a new experience for me. Some of us (including me) took a train ride, one of the attractions offered. 

I took a lot of pictures, too many to share here, but here are some.








And here are the ones I bought displayed at home. (The bosses also got pumpkins for each of us to paint at work next week).


The one tuned on its side looks like a California poppy :)


4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Perfect fun on a crisp Autumn day! That "poppy" pumpkin/gourd certainly is unique looking -- never seen one like it before!

Jamie Ghione said...

It's actually been hot in my neck of the woods.

Lady M said...

Fun place - love the little gourds you brought home.

Elephant's Child said...

That is a LOT of pumpkins and looks like a wonderful day.