Thursday, November 16, 2023

Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2024

 

And yet another I have been doing for years is now live for next year, from the same host as the Animal one.

 

Welcome to the 14th annual Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge! I can't believe I've been doing this for so long.  Once again, I'm giving challengers two options - one is to read only sub-genres and the other is to read cozy mysteries of your choice.


To find out exactly what a cozy mystery is, check out Cozy-Mystery.com. This site is dedicated to cozy mysteries and does a great job of defining them as well as giving a list of cozy mysteries. This challenge is NOT restricted to what is on their list, it's just to be used as a guideline in case you need some hints on what to read.

This cozy mystery reading challenge has two ways to participate and you can choose whichever suits you the best:

A) Read only cozy mysteries of your choice.


My Books: