Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Trying Not to Think about Christmas Right Now




Even though the Christmas stuff has been in stores since September, I'm trying not to think too much of it right now. I was exhausted today and did not get out to take down my Halloween decorations, but I hope to do so by the end of this week. I was totally exhausted today. I only got out of the house for a while.

Hearing Christmas music all day long was one of the things I hated about working in retail. I could not wait to get home and listen to something else. I' bet the store I once worked at is already playing the Christmas stuff! But there will be such music at other stores soon, if not already today.

I might want to do some crafting for Christmas, though, and I may need time to come up with something. Other than that, I don't want to think much of Christmas now.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love the guy putting up xmas lights while trick or treaters are getting candy--that's just about it! I'm starting my xmas shopping tomorrow. Last year I had it all done by Halloween. I'm running late this year, LOL! I always try to have it done early because I refuse to set foot in a shopping mall in December when everything is just madness and mayhem!

Sandra Cox said...

Hope you feel more rested.

Kay said...

Actually, Sam's Club over here had Christmas things up before Halloween. I can't think about Christmas yet... no not yet.