Friday, December 22, 2023

Christmas at Work

Today was our work party. We had tamales and various desserts. There was a white elephant gift game.

Below are the door decorations. Only two for Christmas, unlike three for our Halloween door decorating.  I did the gingerbread door.



Here is our tree, with some of the clients nearby. The tree was out up and decorated at the beginning of the month.




It was great day. We got to take some of the tamales home. I ended up with two bags of lollipops as my white elephant present. The present I bought was a neon night light with a smiley face, which I got last week at TJ Maxx, the first thing I bought at that store since they arrived in my town more than a year ago.

3 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Everyone looks happy - which is lovely.

I like your gingerbread door.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Your gingerbread door is adorable! And that's a gorgeous tree too.

DrumMajor said...

It all looks lovely. I like the Santa gnome on top of the tree, and the gnome's brother to the far left... Linda in Kansas