Sunday, December 31, 2023

My Year In Reading 2023

 My Year in Books

76,363
pages read
Jamie Ghione
261
books read

Updated about 1 hour ago. 
Newly completed books appear after a delay.

You're My Little Christmas Cookie by Nicola Edwards
Shortest Book
18
pages
Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon
Longest Book
1,070
pages
Average book length in 2023
 
292
pages

Verity by Colleen Hoover
Most Shelved
4,018,111
people also shelved
Golden Honey by Erica Varela
Least Shelved
0
people also shelved


The highlights from my Goodreads page. My last book of the year was Cherry Ames, Student Nurse, finished this afternoon. Can't wait to begin again for next year! 

2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Well done. That is such an impressive reading total.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

261 books read? I bow to the master!