Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ideas From My Pinterest Costume Board


As I said in my last post, I've been addicted to pinning in Pinterest  since around February.  I knew I had to make a board for costume ideas.  I've pinned numerous ideas since then and I know I'll keep finding new ones, even when it's not Halloween.  I have far too many pins on this board to share here, but there are a few I'd like to mention.  Check the link above for all my pins.

Coors Light Beer Cans
This is one of my most popular pins.  So many people have been repinning this one, I only wonder how many people will be attempting this one.  Seems pretty easy to make.


Beside Myself
Looks like fun.  And easy.  Have thought of doing this, but just haven't gotten around to it.  I have an old Cabbage Patch Kid doll.

Miss USA
Always a fun and easy one.  Still don't know why I've never tried this one.



Candi Korn
Yes,  the popular Halloween candy has made it way to costumes.  One year, I bought the Pumpkin Spice costume, which, along with this one and one called Strawberry Tart,  makes up the Fruity Licious
costumes.  I didn't care too much for the Strawberry, but did consider the Candi Korn before settling on the Pumpkin.  

Dunking Donuts
Seems like fun.  I may have to remove the donut when driving, however.  And I have no clue how to make this thing.  But still like this idea.

No comments: