I am dedicating 2017 to becoming more creative in my life! In order to do that I need some inspiration. I decided to create the Creativity Reading Challenge to help inspire me.
This challenge is about reading books on creativity, art, crafts, writing, film making, photography, cosmetology, DIY, cooking, and any other topic that helps you live a more creative life.
To get you started, here is a list of my Top Ten Books on Creativity.
My books for this one:
- The Language of Flowers--Vanessa Diffenbaugh
- Harold and the Purple Crayon--Crockett Johnson
- Girl in Hyacinth Blue--Susan Vreeland
- Lisette's List--Susan Vreeland
- Love and Gelato--Jenna Evans Welch
- I'll Give You the Sun--Jandy Nelson
- Happier at Home--Gretchen Rubin
- How to Paint a Cat--Rebecca M. Hale
- Two Summers--Aimee Friedman
- Monday With a Mad Genius--Mary Pope Osborne