Welcome to the 2017 New Adult Reading Challenge. I participated in one of these a couple of years ago and haven’t been able to find one since so I decided to create one myself. I love reading books that focus on older teens/young adults and wanted to challenge myself to discover more in this genre. I hope you will join me.
The challenge will begin on January 1, 2017 and end on December 31, 2017.
As with most challenges I do have some guidelines to follow
1. Any books read for this challenge must be New Adult. If you’re not sure what that is you can read the Goodreads definition here, as well find lists of examples. Once you choose a level you’re locked in for at least that amount. However, you may go up a level if you choose.
These are the levels.
Level 1 – Read 1-10
Level 2 – Read 11-20
Level 3 – Read 21-30
Level 4 – Read 31-40
Level 5 – Read 41-50
Level 6 – Read 50+
2. The book can be of any sub-genre (paranormal, romance, etc.) as long as the New Adult theme is prevalent.
3. Challenge runs from January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017.
4. You may make a list of books at the beginning of the challenge or you can just list them as you find them.
5. Book titles may be swapped out at anytime if you made a list at the beginning.
6. Crossovers with other challenges are permitted and encouraged.
7. You don’t have to have a blog or write a review unless you want to. If you don’t have a blog or somewhere to keep track, post in the comments that you’d like to join.
8. Books can be in any format of your choice (print, audio, ebooks).
9. To sign up, use the Mister Linky below. Reviews and wrap posts links will be posted later.
10. Links provided must be linked to this specific challenge such as a blog post or Goodreads shelf. Please don’t leave a link to the blog homepage or any other generalized link. If you list all of your challenges in one post as I usually do that is okay.
Enjoy and have fun!
Here is what I am reading: