Friday, December 9, 2016

Prescription Bottle Christmas Lights

About a year ago, I saw an image on Facebook similar to that below:




Oddly enough I have been saving my empty prescription bottles (I can call the pharmacy when I need refills). Not sure why I have been saving them, but maybe I was thinking of doing this? I seemed to have liked the idea a year ago, but I'm not sure about now (and FYI, I haven't decorated for Christmas yet).  This website, however, doesn't think this is a good use of such bottles. How does this idea sound to you?

Those of you who have prescription medication(s)--what do you do with your empty bottles? I'm now considering using some of mine for an art idea I have in mind for our class at work that we will hope to start at or after the beginning of the new year. More on this to come.

No comments: