Saturday, October 14, 2017

Humor Reading Challenge 2018

This was a new one I did this past year, and will bring back for 2018. I started it because I had never seen a similar challenge offered, and I think it's a good challenge topic. The rules will be the same as this year's.


Choose a level from below.  You may go up a level, but not down.
Cartoonist: 1-5 books
Humor Columnist: 6-10 books 
Comedy Writer:  11-15 books
Stand Up Comedian: More than 15 books 


Guidelines for the Challenge:
  • Challenge runs from January 1 to December 31, 2018. Books must be started on or after January 1 to count. Re-reads are allowed as long as they are read during the specified time frame.
  • Books may cross over to other challenges in which you are participating.
  • Any book (fiction, nonfiction, memoirs, graphic novels, poetry collections, plays, picture books) labeled as humor counts. As such, all book formats (paper, audio, electronic) may be read.
  • You do not need a blog to sign up. You may keep tract of your progress on Goodreads, Amazon or other similar sites with a shelf dedicated to this challenge. Or sign up on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc. 
  • There will be no checkins, nor do you need to post reviews.





SaveSave

2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Another good one. Not a genre I read widely in - and perhaps I should.

Bev Hankins said...

I've completed my Cartoonist level (https://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2018/11/challenge-complete-humor.html). Thanks for sponsoring!