UPDATE: 10/16: Julie Cornewell responded to my Tweet asking her if I can take over hosting this challenge and said yes.
This challenge is about reading books on creativity, art, crafts, writing, film making, photography, cosmetology, DIY, cooking, music and any other topic that helps you live a more creative life.
Here are some links to get started:
Best Books on Creative Life
Fiction Book Involving Art
Books on Creativity
Best Books on the Writing Life
Books with Main Characters Who Are Artists
You are by no means limited to what is suggested in the links above. Any books you find that fit the challenge description may be read toward the challenge.
- Begins January 1, 2018 and ends Dec 31, 2018.
- I won't be creating different levels. Read as little or as many books as you want.
- Books may be nonfiction, memoir, how to, self help, coffee table books, instructional, picture books, and even fictional if they are about people who are creative.
- You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks or audiobooks
- You may reread books.
- Books may count towards other reading challenges in which you are participating
How many books do you read a month, Jamie? I'm guessing a lot:)
Hope your day has been pleasant and productive.
Looking forward to reading lots of creative books.
Thanks for hosting. Have a great day!
This is a fresh challenge for me to try ........looking forward to it.
This is a lovely challenge. I'm in. Posted my participation post and a few of the books that I want to read for this challenge.
I'm in on this one too! Thanks for hosting. :)
Hope I'm not too late or whatever to join this, but this sounds super unique! Looking forward to reading!! - Savanna @ Booked On a Feeling
Post a Comment