Sunday, April 3, 2022

Sunday Break

Today is the first Sunday off from the A to Z Challenge. That's because there are 30 days in April but only 26 letters. I don't know how often I'll be getting on the blog on Sunday during A to Z, but I decided to stop in today. Since I pre-wrote my posts, it won't take long to work on them before making them live on my page. 

I've been looking at other participating blogs and leaving some comments. I've gotten  a lot of comments on my first two posts. 

I also want to say how hard it was choosing just one show for each letter and in some cases, it was difficult. There  were some I thought of including, but didn't.I tried to include as many types of shows as possible, but I'm sad to say I didn't include any cartoon shows.  

The A to Z posting resumes tomorrow with the letter C. See you then.

5 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

The A-Z challenge is beyond me. I admire anyone who participates.

TWW said...

Enjoy your break, thanks so much for dropping by and hi @Elephant's Child.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
I have just maintained my regular 'MenoSundays' postings for the month. Looking forward to what your Choice is tomorrow! YAM xx
C=Connections

Damyanti Biswas said...

All the best! Can't wait to see what more you have for us :)

Archana said...

Catching up with your posts! I have prewritteng posts and edit them on the day if required. This leaves me time to catch up with other AtoZers! Happy blogging!! :-)