Thursday, November 5, 2020

2020 Christmas Ornament

I'm trying not to think about Christmas just yet, but reminders are everywhere. And not just at stores either. 

This keeps coming up on Facebook:



Really? Do people want to be reminded of this past horror-show of a year? And on their Christmas trees?  Some of the tree ornaments I have seen in recent years have seemed weird, such as hamburgers and fries, checkered flags, trucks and way too many others to list. But this is just too much!

And then there are these:



Again, I'm trying not to think about this so soon, and am not even sure about getting a tree. But I certainly won't be buying any of these ornaments.

Even these seem too weird to put on a tree:



3 comments:

Lady M said...

I do think Santa in a mask is kind of cute but no I won't be buying it.

Elephant's Child said...

I am trying hard not to think about Christmas yet. And I do hope that Santa is immune to the corona virus.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

If I did Christmas I would not buy something to remind me of this to put on my tree. That wouldn't make me happy to see. This year and probably most of next is going to be a cluster you know what until there is a real viable vaccine. In the mean time I'd like to forget 2020 ever happened.