Monday, November 2, 2020

Election Eve and Time Change

I'm trying to find ways to kill time tomorrow as I plan to stay away from the news tomorrow. Though I will hear some things on the Internet tomorrow, even if I stay away from the TV news. This is one time I wish I didn't have to be holed in at home most of the day. I'm trying to avoid having election anxiety.


And the time change always messes me up for the first two to three days.



I always wish I could tell the cats when the time change is taking place.


And I just keep getting exhausted earlier and earlier. One reason I'm not going to be watching election results tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lady M said...

I agree - way to much of a nail biter.

Elephant's Child said...

Good luck. I will be thinking of your country and hoping for the best - which includes a peaceful transition.