I don't know about y'all, but when Christmas time comes around, I always get the urge to dive into cheesy Christmas stories. With that in mind, I'm pleased to announce the second annual 12 Books of Christmas Challenge. I realize September seems early to be thinking about reading Christmas books, but the publishers are already sending out Christmas ARCs (Advance Reader Copy), and I know there are bloggers out there who schedule their reading two months in advance. If you still have the urge to throw your pumpkin spice latte at me for bringing up Christmas before we've even celebrated Halloween, might I suggest donating a few dollars to me through my PayPal link so at least one of us can enjoy the PSL.
This is supposed to be a fun, light-hearted challenge, so the rules will be minimal.
- Tell everybody about the 12 Books of Christmas Challenge (#12BooksOfXmas).
- Build a blog post or create a Goodreads shelf of the books you intend to read for the challenge (you can see mine here.) You can read outside your list, this is just a starting point. Then come back and add your name to the link-up. (Be sure to visit the other bloggers to see what they'll be reading.) Bloggers, please link back to this page so others can find the sign-up if they wish to join.
- Reviews must be posted between November 22 and December 24. The review link-up will open on November 22th. Bookmark this page to add your reviews as you get them posted.
- Any winter holiday themed books count (i.e.: Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa etc.) Check out the books we read and reviewed last year by clicking here.
- There are four achievement levels for this challenge, so read as few or as many books as you want.
- Have fun!