Monday, November 19, 2018

Received More Feedback



At the last meeting of the writer's lab I have been attending, one of the members gave a critique of my whole story. The leader had the other members read and critique just the first 10 pages, as the entire document would be too long for the class to discuss. But this one member took time to provide feed back on the rest of the story as well. And for our next meeting (the lab was cancelled last week) we will be critiquing the first 75 pages of a story this same member has written. I got through it all in one night (the night before we were supposed to meet last week!) What he shared so far was good  and now I want to read the rest.

I am glad to have found this group. 

2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I am very happy for you.

Dani @ Perspective of a Writer said...

Sounds like such an empowering group! Happy writing. ❤️