Yet another favorite of mine is now up for 2021.
In 2021, choose 6 books that have titles that contain:
- One/1 (ex. One Second After; The 100): One to Watch--Kate Stayman-London
- Doubled word (ex. In a Dark, Dark Wood; Wolf by Wolf): Absalom, Absalom!--William Faulkner
- Reference to outer space (ex. The Fault in Our Stars): Girl Made of Stars--Ashley Herring Blake
- Possessive noun (ex. The Zookeeper’s Wife): Sophie's Choice--William Styron
- Botanical word (ex. The Language of Flowers; The Sandalwood Tree): The Flower in the Skull--Kathleen Alcala
- Article of clothing (ex. Bossypants): The Wedding Dress--Rachel Hauck
Challenge completed on May 25
It does sound like fun.
No outer space in The Fault in Our Stars, despite its name. It was a book I enjoyed though.
Welcome to the challenge! I look forward to seeing what books you choose for each category!
Post a Comment