Friday, October 28, 2011

Three Days Till Halloween

Not much to say today, as the spooky day nears.   Just a few random thoughts of the day.

Tonight's the Halloween karaoke contest at one of my local bars.  I've been going for three years now and can't wait for tonight.

After work I wandered over to the Spirit Store and saw someone looking a the Charlie Sheen accessories. I now wonder how many people will be doing this one, and will I actually see any of them.  I never saw anyone as Michael Jackson or the Oxi Clean guy in 2009, and will I be seeing anyone as Charlie Sheen this year?  How about Angry Birds?  Amy Winehouse?

Today I noticed at Kmart about seven of the Dorothy dresses I got from them last year.  I guess he wasn't too popular this year.  Then again, I seemed to be the only wearing it last year, as far as I could  see.  At least one of the medieval princess dresses I saw the other day was left on the rack near the store entrance.  I still wonder abut those last-minute shoppers.

I still haven't bought any candy for the trick-or-treaters, but will not do so till at least Monday afternoon. I have to keep it away from me as long as possible to avoid eating all of it myself.

That's all for today.



No comments: