Sunday, October 16, 2011

Neighborhood Haunts


Here is just one decoration put up by someone in one of the houses on the streets behind the grocery store across from my home.  I took a walk to this area last week and didn't find a lot of houses decorated.  I guessed some people just haven't gotten around to doing it yet. I plan to look for more later and to look around my mobile home park for my neighbors' haunts for upcoming blog entries.  Here are the photos for today's entry.  This was the best I could shoot from the sidewalk.
Love this pumpkin, but wonder what the orange and white
thing on the ground is. 
I really don't know what that decoration on the door is, but
 I love the sideways view of the scarecrow.
Fun graveyard decoration with monster.
Closer shot of the graveyard and monster.

No comments: